Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is on the backs of every single team member--it is individuals working together to make success happen. By leaving no rock unturned, we can find new opportunities for continued growth everywhere. Our sales team is vital to that success with their diligence to generate new prospects and re-engage old ones. We take nothing for granted and accept that every day is a new chance to make a rewarding impact.
The Senior Leader -- Relationship Management role offers a proactive and positive face to our customers and clients. He/she is focused on ensuring customers are satisfied with our products and services, working with the account manager in order to manage day-to-day relations. This person will also be a voice for the needs of our customers and clients when meeting with key account managers, ensuring that mutual goals and objectives are reached.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
* Ensures that the customer is satisfied with company projects and services.
* Works closely with Sales Account Manager and oversees day-to-day relationship with client.
* Ensures that schedules and budgets are met according to contractual agreements.
* Works with client to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities.
* Consults with other team members (project management/services/support/customer care) to be sure mutual objectives are met.
* Develops corporate and/or organizational policies and authorizes their implementation.
* Detailed knowledge of company allows for innovative concepts and promoting new ideas.
* Recognized as an influential leader, he/she provides direction to senior leaders in various areas, groups and/or operations.
* Through assessment of intangible variables, identifies and evaluates fundamental issues, providing strategy and direction for major functional areas.
* Requires in-depth knowledge of the functional area, business strategies and the company's goals.
* Directs and controls the activities of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups or service areas through senior leaders who have overall responsibility for the successful operation of those assigned areas.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.