Loading some great jobs for you...
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. As part of Credit Risk Management, the incumbent covers multiple Wholesale/Corporate Banking portfolios. The is responsible for directing, monitoring, and coordinating risk management projects for assigned Wholesale/Corporate Banking portfolios. Additionally, the Officer develops, builds and maintains the analytical framework and support systems for credit administration, analysis and reporting processes related to the assigned portfolios.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with an emphasis on accounting, finance, and economics
- Minimum7 plus yearsof commercial credit analysis, portfolio management or commercial lending experience
- In-depth knowledge of commercial lending, credit analysis and credit administration
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and strategic planning skills
- Advanced knowledge of risk management associated with various Wholesale/Corporate Banking credit segments; for example, commercial banking, large corporate and specialized industries, among others
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and reporting skills
- Solid PC skills and computer support system knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills